GDPR Privacy Repar2: Dear customers and all those who can visit the site.
We are committed to managing and safeguarding the information you provide when searching for a service.
Our new policies provide clear information on how we manage and protect your personal information.
At the same time, we will continue to give you full control over your contact preferences and will allow you to remove your information via the website.
Our goal is to work or produce for you, do not use your data except to respond to your requests
2) Repar2 WebSite, together with all the contents of the Site, is owned or controlled by :
Repar2 — Via Ambrogio Colombo 176 21055 Gorla Minore VA (Italy) — Tel. (+39) 03126.96.36.199 — P.iva 10666670152 firstname.lastname@example.org
3) To provide or offer our Services and our advice, sometimes it is necessary for us to collect and process certain personal information to finalize your specific request, including some or all, but limited to: name, address, e-mail address and / or telephone number. The Data will be stored together with any additional information you provide to us and will be used to manage your request and to customize and improve this website and the related services offered to you. Also, from time to time, we can inform you of other products and services. All data is processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and we will keep your personal information only for as long as necessary.
4) Repar2 will collect your personal information for example if you complete an online form or send a request through our website, including requests for information “Contact us”. If you choose to correspond with us via e-mail, we may retain the content of your e-mail messages together with your e-mail address and our replies.
5) The data is stored on our servers or on those of third-party storage service providers. We can use “cookies” while accessing the site. Please read the specific policies and information on cookies. (later on this page)
6) This site hosts social media applications or services that allow you to view and share content with other users. Any personal information or other information that you share with any Social Media Application can be read, collected and used by other users of that Social Media Application on which we have little or no control. Therefore, we are not responsible for the use, misuse or misappropriation of any other user of any personal information or other information contributing to any Social Media Application.
8) Please note that you have the right to request access and rectification or deletion of data or to object or request the limitation of data processing. If you have questions or if you do not want us to store or use your information personal, you can withdraw your consent (opt-out), contacting us at the following email address email@example.com
9) The reading, understanding and acceptance of these notes are the certainty for you that your data are safe and condition to continue on the site.
Your privacy is important to us, the site uses only technical cookies that improve your browsing experience and third-party cookies such as Google Maps, Social Apps
Technical cookies are necessary for the operation of the site and therefore if you want to continue the use of its contents you are accepting the use of these cookies.
You can give formal acceptance by clicking OK and then removing the banner from each page
We do not collect profile data on you, only the contact form data if you want to contact us, the 3rd parties like Google maps collect data in an absolutely anonymous form.
Today to surf the internet from a PC or Mobile phone needs cookies, without practically seeing anything, but we want to reassure you that we do not want to use data for advertising purposes.
Here’s what cookies are used for this site:
– Contact the user
Personal Data: Surname, Address, Name and Telephone Number
– Inform on the existence of cookies
– Displaying content from external platforms
Google Maps widget
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data